It’s great to have a simple, refreshing, natural punch recipe on hand when feeding a crowd. This non-alcoholic, healthy punch recipe still tastes great. And it’s HFCS-free! (No high fructose corn syrup, that is.) Change it up by using different frozen juice concentrates, although the raspberry is very delicious. Serves 6-8, but multiplies easily.
- 1 liter of soda water (unsweetened, carbonated water)
- 2 cans frozen white grape/ raspberry juice concentrate (100% juice)
- Optional: 1 pint ice cream (check labels for corn syrup)
1. Simply add the frozen fruit juice concentrate to a punch bowl, pour in the soda water, and top with some ice cream, if desired.
2. For a super-fizzy, layered effect, make individual servings. Add a tablespoon or two of the fruit juice concentrate to each glass, add a scoop of ice cream, and then pour the soda water over the top. Like a natural-style root beer float!