Parties, business meetings, receptions: Check out our Catering Menu for ideas!
Talk to our staff at (510) 724-5335 OR, email Jen, at email@example.com
Click the buttons below to display each section
We can assemble trays of any quantity, starting at $67/tray of ten sandwiches.
- Made to Order (your specific favorites)
- Specialty Sandwich Tray (Includes favorites like the Turkey Muenster Melt, Reuben, Roast Beef Mozzarella on Baguette, Cal Grill)- Starting at $79.00 for 10
- Basic Sandwich Tray (Includes turkey, roast beef, veggie, ham, salami)- $73.50 for 10
- Quarter Sandwich Tray– Great for appetizers, starting at $80 for 10 whole sandwiches (in 40 pc.)
- Open-face Sandwiches (“Bruschetta” style)- $35/tray (about 35 pc.) May include the following, on baguette slices: Roast Beef w/Sun-dried Tomatoes or Chicken Salad w/Caramelized Walnuts
Wrapped or Bag or Box Lunches
In addition to Sandwich Trays, we also offer the following options:
- Paper-wrapped– Choose from Lunch Menu; sandwiches wrapped in butcher/deli paper and labeled (same price as on lunch menu)
- “Sharon Wrap” Sandwiches (named after one of our fave clients)- .45/extra per sandwich, wrapped in clear cellophane and labeled. Easy to know which sandwich is what!
- Half-Sandwiches, “Tracy Wrapped”– $4.50/per half sandwich, wrapped in cellophane and labeled
- Basic Bagged Lunch, $11
– Includes a $7.95 sandwich, a 2-pk. cookies, and chips. ($1/extra to include water)
- Special Box Lunch, $10
– Includes half sandwich plus side of green or pasta salad, plus a 2-pk. cookies (plus wrapped-up napkin/fork) ($1/extra to include water)
Popular Green Salads
- “Box”: Square containers are available for the following salads, serving 3-4 each.
- “Bowl”: Multiples of the box salads, but served in larger salad bowls, are available; just specify how many servings you need. Approximately $2.00-3.00/per serving.
- Large Green Salad, w/carrot, cabbage, cucumber, tomato… $7.95/box
- Caesar Salad, w/authentic Caesar dressing or homemade Ranch dressing… $8.95/box
- Chicken Caesar… $9.95/box
- Greek Salad, w/Feta, Greek olives and peppers, onion, tomato… $10.65/box
- Chef Salad, w/Ham, turkey, Swiss & Cheddar, egg, 1000 dressing… $10.65/box
- Cobb Salad, w/Grilled chicken, blue cheese, egg, tomato, Italian dressing… $10.65/box
- Spinach Salad, w/Bacon, sesame seeds, egg, Sweet n’ Sour dressing… $10.65/box
- House Salad, w/Bacon, Swiss, grilled chicken, egg, tomato, Ranch dressing… $10.65/box
- New Deli Waldorf, w/Apple, pecans, blue cheese, spring greens, Poppy Seed dressing… $10.95/box
Pasta, Rice, Potato Salads
Hot Pasta (3-4 servings/lb. as a side; approx. 3/4 lb. per serving as main dish)
- Chicken Alfredo, with peas, garlic, cream sauce… $11.95/lb.
- Pasta Carbonara, with bacon and creamy sauce… $11.95/lb.
- “Spaghetti” & Meatballs, with fusilli pasta, homemade meatballs & tomato sauce… $10.95/lb
Pasta Salads (approx. 3-4 servings per lb.)
- Pasta Parmesan, with garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts… $8.90/lb.
- Pesto Pasta, with cheese tortellini… $8.90/lb.
- Mostaciolli, with cheddar and provolone cheeses, homemade tomato sauce… $8.90/lb.
Rice Salads (appox. 3 servings per lb.)
- Hawaiian Rice, with coconut, mango, macadamias… $9.90/lb.
- Turkish Pilaf, with dried apricots, almonds, pine nuts… $9.90/lb.
- Wild Rice Pilaf, with walnuts, herbs, carrots… $9.90/lb..
Potato Salad (approx. 3 servings per lb.)
- All American Potato Salad, with organic potatoes,sweet relish, green onion… $7.90/lb.
- Potato Dill, with tomato, garlic, and kosher dills… $7.90
- German Potato Salad, with bacon, sweet/sour dressing… $7.90/lb.
We pull together an assortment of extras for your business lunches and such, according to needs/preferences.
- $1.50/each: Bottled waters or assorted canned sodas
- $2.00/each: Assorted bottled drinks, fizzy waters, special sweet teas
- $0.35/each: “Serviceware”, as needed; includes simple paper plates, napkins, forks, tongs
- Homemade Cookies, Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal, $1.00/ea.
- Brownies, $2/ea. (or we can do half-pieces; $1)
- Lemon Bars, $12.50/lb. (about 5 pieces per pound, unless cut smaller)
“I came here to bring sandwiches for a potential client… all of them were raved about. I had the Italian Sub and I don’t even know if I breathed while eating it.”
Jason G., Sacramento